Passion'ailes
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images   Tutoriaux Tutoriaux  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à -50% (large sélection)
Voir le deal

Alouette III model kit 1/32 scale ?

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Palopezal

Palopezal

Alouette III model kit 1/32 scale ? Empty
MessageSujet: Alouette III model kit 1/32 scale ?   Alouette III model kit 1/32 scale ? EmptyJeu 11 Mai - 16:22

Hello everyone and happy day. I am very new on this page, (I would certainly congratulate you for the excellent structure and order you have), and I do not know if anyone ever asked about the scale model of the (Sud Aviation) Aérospatiale Alouette III helicopter but I would like to know if some of you Guys know about plans to manufacture that aircraft in 1/32 scale; I feel that in this size is a great absentee among collectors and personally I would like to work one bigger than the 1/72 I have and much more after doing a research work on its use in the war in Rhodesia. This scale is very good because it is possible to produce different versions of that model without much cost. Greetings and thanks
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Zarya
Membre animateur
Membre animateur
Zarya

MessageSujet: Re: Alouette III model kit 1/32 scale ?   Alouette III model kit 1/32 scale ? EmptyVen 19 Mai - 9:46

I am sorry, I don't know if an 1/32 Alouette III kit have be made... (but I did not built any model since a lot of years Very Happy ). I think you made an Internet research...

I hope someone from the forum could give you an answer. Hello, Fox, Jean-Jacques, etc., where are you ? Could you help our friend ?
fox59
Membre clef
Membre clef
fox59

MessageSujet: Re: Alouette III model kit 1/32 scale ?   Alouette III model kit 1/32 scale ? EmptyVen 19 Mai - 11:22

Hello, sorry to have missed your message and thank you to zarya for having pulled the alarm bell. The rotating wings are not particularly my domain but I think I can say that the 1/32 n kit does not exist. The best one can find is 1/48 with the kit Heller or Fujimi and in addition they are not easy to find. To make me forgive here is a link to the website of IPMS Holland with very beautiful walkaround
[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]
Palopezal

Palopezal

MessageSujet: Re: Alouette III model kit 1/32 scale ?   Alouette III model kit 1/32 scale ? EmptyLun 22 Mai - 14:44

Thank you Guys I appreciate... cheers
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Alouette III model kit 1/32 scale ?   Alouette III model kit 1/32 scale ? Empty

Alouette III model kit 1/32 scale ?
Page 1 sur 1